Ring Size Guide
Before you get started make sure you are measuring the finger, or an existing ring, that sits on the finger you would like your new ring to sit on. Your ring should sit comfortably; snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle.
The First Method: WRAP AND MEASURE
What you'll need: a strip of paper, a ruler, and a pen or pencil.
CUT a strip of paper about 8 inches long and about 0.5 inch wide.
WRAP the paper strip around the widest part of the finger you would like your customized ring to sit on. The widest part of your finger may be at the joint. Don’t worry; your ring won’t actually sit here.
USING a pen or pencil, mark the point on the paper where the strip forms a complete circle and begins to overlap.
TAKE your ruler and measure from the edge of your paper up to the line you just marked. Measure up to the nearest millimeter, rounding up if necessary.
USING the length you just calculated, consult our handy chart to find your ring size.
The Second Method: Measure Current Ring
Measure the inside diameter of your existing ring, or the ring of the person you are buying for. What you'll need: A Ruler and the ring you would like to measure.
- Select a ring that properly fits your intended finger.
- Place the ring over the circles to the right. Matching the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest in size. This measurement refers to the inside diameter of the ring.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
COMPARE the length you just measured to the ring size chart below.
- If your knuckle is a lot larger than the base of your finger, measure both the base of your finger and your knuckle and select a size between the two.
- When considering a wide band, move up half size or a size from your measurement, for comfort’s sake.
What if I Order the Wrong Ring Size?
We are confident that our ring size guide will help you select the right ring. But if it turns out that your ring doesn’t fit, don’t worry — we’re going to make sure we get you the right size. Just send us an email and our customer team will be happy to exchange your ring for one that is the correct size!