GardeniaJewel fully stands behind the products we sell. Therefore, all of our products are covered by a one year warranty starting from the day when the original order was received.
1. Customer will be responsible for the shipping fee to send the items back to GardeniaJewel.
2. Customer should make sure that items are safely packed before sending them back. GardeniaJewel will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
3. When sending back the items, customer must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Packages with no tracking will not be processed.
4. GardeniaJewel reserves the right to void the warranty on any items showing signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond "normal wear", as determined by our jewelry professionals.
Self service repair instructions
Step 1: Initiate repair
Please send email to us (email@example.com) , contains the following information:
- You order number
- The item(s) you want to repair
Step 2: Receive repair notification email
Once you initiate the repair (Step 1), you will receive an email titled “Notification of Your Repair Progress from GardeniaJewel ” within 48 hours. Within this email, you’ll receive the further return instructions.
Step 3: Pack & Ship the item(s)
Enclose a copy of your return with the order number, full name and email address. Package should be shipped pre-paid through a traceable method.
Step 4: Email us return tracking number
Remember to send us email about the return tracking number once the package is shipped back.
Step 5: Repair and ship it/them back to customerr
After received your parcel, we will repair the item(s), and then ship it/them back to customer. We will charge the shipping fee.